Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BSG Bug

I've been a geek for as long as I can remember.  My parents tell me that when I was 5 I stayed up watching Doctor Who on channel 2 well past my bed time.  Despite this extreme nerdiness I put off watching shows like Battlestar Galactica.  With the advent of Netflix I have so many geeky shows at my fingertips and I've fallen victim to the Battlestar Galactica bug.


I'm trying to pace myself.  All four seasons are available to me and I've plowed my way through two of them already.  So say we all.

2 comments:

  1. I loved BSG and I can't wait for the next Doctor Who season (series?). I just finished Star Trek: TNG and was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. I thought that was too geeky even for me but good sci-fi is good sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I watched Star Trek growing up - my parents still have VHS tapes of the movies. I can't wait to see the new Dr. Who episodes!

    ReplyDelete