Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh Dear.

Sometimes I wonder if I get sucked into media (tv, books, movies) as a way to escape whatever obligation I currently have.  I'm not sure, however, that this latest obsession of mine can solely be explained by my feelings of being overwhelmed by my thesis.  My newest endeavor has been developing for a while...it started with mainstream portrayals of comic book characters, then a couple of books that I like were released in graphic novel form, then I got sucked into the live action version of Witchblade...and to clinch it all I found the first 50 issues of Witchblade free online.  I've been sucked into the world of comics...lord help us all.
While reading the first 50 issues of Witchblade I was introduced to The Darkness and I now want to read those.  I found the first issue for free, but the rest have eluded me-I'm going to have to figure out a way to read them.

I also found out that there was a Wolverine/Witchblade crossover and I want to get my hands on that as well.

Holy crap, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment