Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

Holy mid-day crash Batman!   This seems to happen every day and is worst on Wednesdays.  Wednesdays I just want to give up.  Monday and Tuesday I'm all geared up to be productive.  Wednesday is a reality check.  Thursday and Friday I'm productive again because there is potential for a partial break over the weekend.  In terms of productivity Wednesdays just suck.

Maybe I'll wake up after I go for a walk.  This has been my energy gaining method for the past few days.  The toning shoes have worked on my glutes and the lower left side of my back.  Maybe my muscle tone is still uneven from fencing.  That or I've created an uneven muscle tone by lugging this huge bag around.

I'm trying to make it through my office hours.  This little blogging spurt did the trick! Woot! Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment