Monday, February 21, 2011

Scheduled Break

At the end of a long day full of thesis crises and poorly written Gen Bio lab reports its nice to remember that break I have scheduled for myself in March.  I've set myself up at a comfy resort further up north on the lake shore.  It will be a weekend of just relaxing with no thesis or teaching paraphernalia in my general vicinity.

Its difficult to decide what to bring - likely various movies to watch, including the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, or maybe a bunch of books.  I may just spend my entire time in the jacuzzi. Water = bliss.
Of course, the fact that I've scheduled this break means that I need to work harder up until that point so that I can actually enjoy the break.  I have 28 reports nearly done with 18 to go.  Hopefully I will make it through them with my sanity in tact enough to finish a draft of my methods section before Friday.

Off to do more grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment