Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tea

Thank goodness for tea. :)

I've only recently become a lover of tea (past few years).  For a time the only tea I liked was a Vanilla Chai Latte from a local coffee shop - and only that shop.  Since then I've migrated to other teas, almost all black.  Currently I'm sipping an Earl Grey Tea.

A tea break offers a great opportunity to go outside and sit in the sun while I let the tea steep.  It gives me peace of mind.

I found out that the tea pot I had been using to heat my water has begun to rust and fall apart.  I could have purchased another tea pot, but instead decided to get an electric water kettle.  I have it set up on my desk in my bedroom so that I can roll over in the morning and turn it on - more incentive to get my butt out of bed in the morning. :) There is one of these in the kitchenette area here at the school as well.  Huzzah, no more heating my water up in the microwave!

I'm trying to find small things that make me happy for morale purposes.  Coffee and tea are at the top of the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment