Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DWTS: Guilty Pleasure

      I don't like most reality television shows - they drive me a bit mad, but I have to admit my secret love of DWTS.  When there are good celebrities I like the show more - mostly I watch it for this man:

Maksim Chmerkovskiy
     This man can dance and its wonderful to watch.  I'm not a big fan of his partner this season, but they're both loud mouths so it should work out - except there probably won't be any fancy lifts or fun stunts unless she loses a few pounds...

     I watched the dances from the show (I usually skip the critiquing, scores, and blather in between) and Maksim and Kirstie Alley danced to Cee Lo's 'F**k You' (clean version of course, its ABC).  The song got stuck in my head overnight.  This morning it was running on loop while in the shower, on the way to school, and while proctoring an exam.  The problem came when I'd finished most of my coffee: caffeine + upbeat song = dancing. I tried to keep it to a minimum, but happy dancing is fun. :) I know two of my students, at least, noticed.  They're the two that laugh at me behind my back for my over use of hand gestures while talking (its a family thing).  Hopefully the rest of the students were paying enough attention to their exams that they didn't notice. :-D

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment