Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Food

I am thankful for Thanksgiving food!
Thanksgiving spread.
Every year there is a major cooking fest and my aunt and uncle's house.  My uncle's stuffing is to die for. :)

Then there are the pies.  There are usually at least 5 different kinds of pie.  In the past we've had (some pictured): pumpkin pie, apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin cheesecake pie, berry cheesecake pie, pecan pie, oatmeal pecan pie, chocolate irish cream cheesecake pie, and more.

Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie and a Cherry Pie

Slice of the Berry Cheesecake Pie topped with whipped cream and raspberries
 I can't wait to see what the guys come up with this year. :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
The Berry Cheesecake Pie went fast.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie - my cousins' favorite.

Slice of the Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment